SkittlezzMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkittlezzMS

3 posters

suggestion about the vote point gacha

kyle
    kyle
    Noob
    Noob

suggestion about the vote point gacha Empty suggestion about the vote point gacha

Post  kyle Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

instead of having a voting bassed gachapon why not have a system where you just collect vote points and after a certain amount of vote points you can get certain items and equips and have a normal gachapon even i can personally code the reg gachapon if the admin works with me
    [>Horizon<]
    [>Horizon<]
    Game Master
    Game Master

suggestion about the vote point gacha Empty Re: suggestion about the vote point gacha

Post  [>Horizon<] Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

we actually might get that soon
    depending on our scripter..
    xSuShi-Feii
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

suggestion about the vote point gacha Empty Re: suggestion about the vote point gacha

Post  xSuShi-Feii Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:30 pm

kyle wrote:instead of having a voting bassed gachapon why not have a system where you just collect vote points and after a certain amount of vote points you can get certain items and equips and have a normal gachapon even i can personally code the reg gachapon if the admin works with me

Vote points to obtain Rares/items are very common in maple private server. We wont do it.

Vote points as gachapon to obtain Rares/Medals/Shitty items is rather uncommon. So most probably we'll keep it.

On the other hand. We can impliment both to let players choose which they want. But we'll decide it later.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am